Tuesday 31 May 2011

BBC RADIO OXFORD INTERVIEW BY JO THOENES




Well today saw me at the BBC studios of Oxford radio, where I was interviewed by the delightful Jo Thoenes for her afternoon show talking about my career to date, from how I started in the industry of Make up and Hair Artistry to present day with my ever growing teams of Artists throughout the UK, Scotland, Ireland and Wales and my PA work to Lionel Richie....

What a great show, and how quick it went, the 30 minute slot flew by, by hopefully entertained a few listeners along the way... For anyone who missed the show and cares to listen please click on the link below (move curser until it passes approx 1hr 10 minutes into the show, where I begin)

www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p00gwnt3/Jo_Thoenes_National_Trust_campaign_to_save_home_of_Morris_car_inventor/


No comments:

Post a Comment