Thursday 25 February 2010


CELEBRATORY GIFT MASTERCLASS


My 'Special Celebrations' One to One Masterclass is the PERFECT gift idea.

*Birthday
*Anniversary
*Divorce completion (!)
*Engagement
*Pregnancy announcement
*For the friend or relative that needs the Feel Good Factor
*Special gift session for Birthdays such as: 21st, 30th, 40th, 50th, 60th, 70th, 80th and beyond...we're never too mature to look our best and feel a million dollars



Please feel free to come along with your friend when she chooses to take the day.
Tea/Coffee and cakes included.

Price and availability upon application

Please contact Claire for further details
www.clairehansonmake.com

Email: clrhanson@gmail.com

5 comments:

  1. Hey Claire, the blogs looking great! I shall definitely pass this link on to a few friends with an interest in make up etc.
    Keep up the good work!

    P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may just have to come for a lesson myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Claire,
    Great to see you at the weekend - thanks for making my hair look SO amazing for the pre-wedding trial! You are so super talented!! I am so excited about you doing my hair and make up for my weddind day!
    Katie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm hoping our clients take me along when they come to see you, so you can work your magic on me too!

    Lucy, Premier Wedding Planners Scotland

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd LOVE to be given this as a gift; it would be an amazing present. I did a makeup class with two friends in London last year and we all had so much fun. I'd definitely be interested in doing one with you, should someone feel the need to buy me one as a pressie... MY BIRTHDAY'S IN MAY...

    www.sofarsochic.co.uk

    ReplyDelete