Thursday 27 October 2011

I day Intensive Hair Master Class






Claire was a delight to work with, she is an incredible artist and just wanted to have a refresher day on certain hair styles and detailed up work - so I designed a day where she could fulfill her true potential - the images tell the whole tale.
I had a mid hair length model where I wanted to see Claire 'prep to perfection' before introducing any styling to the hair. My aim was for her to move promptly between looks which is absolutely vital on any commercial shoot!
Then on the 2nd model who's hair was much thicker and longer I wanted Claire to create :

*The tousled 'beached' look

*A shorter bob

*A 1920's inspired bob

*A detailed up style using all the techniques she had mastered: sectioning, back combing, curling, finger waves, barrel curls and victory rolls...

This day is ideal for anyone in the industry wishing to polish up their finesse.
You can also suggest styles you wish to Master and I will design a 1 or 2 day for you incorporating makeup and even a shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment