Thursday 18 February 2010

BRIDAL MAKE-UP HALF & FULL DAY MASTERCLASS


At the time, having been working as a commercial Make-up & Hair Artist for 11 years, it came as a natural progression 5 years ago to be involved at a high level in another wonderfully elegant area of my work, that of the Bridal Industry. Approached by the team at "The Wedding Bible" book, I worked closely with them on all shoots for the book and was asked to be their Make-up expert, providing my knowledge and top tips. "The Wedding Bible" book became a best seller, an adorned the shells of high street book stores and department stores. My love of the Bridal Industry is apparent, and it gives me the greatest pleasure to be a part of any bride's day including the trial process and sourcing essential hair accessories if needed.
My Bridal Masterclasses and workshops are varied, but here are 2 of my most requested ones:

BRIDESMAID TUTORIAL

The tutorial I offer is ideal for weddings with a larger group of bridesmaids where I can offer the girls a Masterclass for application of their own Make-up on the wedding day. An ideal day for you to learn the subtleties for essential flawless durable Make-up. I will provide a full demonstration from skin preparation to various application methods, and specifically chosen types of products for various skin types. This will be a hands on session for the individual or group of bridesmaids, where I will assist you in completing your desired look.

BUDDING MAKE-UP ARTISTS

For the budding Make-up artists out there who are looking at entering into the Bridal Industry, I tailor make my session to the individual, working closely on any areas you feel you need extra help with or starting from the beginning, covering all aspects of not only the Bridal Make-up but the hair should you wish to extend your Masterclass.

* Further masterclasses available, concentrating on Bridal hair only-Please see my Intensive Runway Masterclasses blog for all areas of Hair tuition.

For further details, please contact Claire: clrhanson@gmail.com
My website

Image courtesy of Barker Evans Photography

2 comments:

  1. Im so glad you told me about your blog! I cant wait to read more about your new work and more! :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great stuff Claire, when we launch our Ask the Expert section, I will be in touch to ask you to be our "expert". You should also write us a piece for our blog - its a blog written by industry experts. www.bridesbook.co.uk

    ReplyDelete